Sunday 18 July 2010

Pinnup of Aisling Grace Flaherty

Hi everyone,
I have finished my first pinnup painting. I was very kindly provided reference photography from the talented Miss Rain. You can see her brilliant work here. She also does the photogpahy at the Dr Sketchy Nottingham events which is what got me into the whole pinnup idea to begin with!
The lovely model was Aisling Grace Flaherty.

It is oil on primed MDF and is about 2x1ft in size.
I plan on doing a series of these and really loved doing this one. There are a few things that I do like about it but it is a decent begining. I am already well under way with my next one.
Enjoy!!
Jake

3 comments:

Ben Newman said...

Great work Jake! you are an oil painting master!

Unknown said...

Great work!!

Gem said...

I LOVE IT!!!! You totally captured how cheeky she is :) Well done xx